- Class Name: Anatomy Master Class Term 1 Review with Joshua Jacobo
- Description: In this interactive Live Class, NMA founder and master anatomist Joshua Jacobo will introduce a system for studying proportion and the figure called the stereometric template, or box-figure. Then you will learn the intrinsic rhythms Or gestures of the body and the lines of contrast. The focus of this term is to learn how to draw the figure in any pose from imagination. Therefore, there are many assignments where you will be asked to draw from imagination or extrapolate from incomplete references, to reinforce retention and begin to learn how the skeleton, muscles, and flesh interact.
In this review class, students will work through Term 1 material week-by-week and present their progress and questions to Joshua, who will give guidance and critiques. The start date for Term 2 will be announced shortly. Students must complete Term 1 to be eligible to enroll in Term 2.
- Day and Time: Saturdays 1:30 pm-3:30 pm PT Starting August 7th 2021
- Duration: 8 Weeks
- Materials: Digital or Traditional materials (Click here to download). Reference material will be provided.
- How to Attend: The live stream and assignments will be posted on the Class Page here: https://www.nma.art/courses/anatomy-master-class-review/