- Class Name: Drawing the Clothed Figure with Glenn Vilppu
- Description: Learn how to draw the clothed figure in this interactive Live Class with internationally renowned draftsman Glenn Vilppu. Drawing from figure models and historical examples, you will learn how to capture the performance, emotion, and weighting of the pose. You will learn the seven major folds, approaches for using drapery to push the gesture of the pose and show the form beneath, as well as how different fabrics behave.
This Live Class is perfect for fine artists, entertainment designers, illustrators, comic & anime artists, and animators, as well as portrait painters or for anyone who wants to draw or paint drapery from observation or imagination.
- Day and Time: Fridays 10:00 am-12:00 pm PT Starting October 22nd 2021
- Duration: 8 Weeks
- Materials: Click here to download the materials PDF
- Reference material will be provided
- How to Attend: The live stream and assignments will be posted on the Class Page (link below)