- Class Name: Sketchbooking from Life with Catherine Bobkoski
- Description: Sketching can be a fun and soothing way to develop your art practice, no matter where you are in your artistic journey. In this class, you will discover a relaxed approach to sketching that will help you grow as an artist, discover new techniques, and hone your observation skills. Expand your horizons by playing with your materials, embracing “mistakes” and layering different mediums.
Fine artist and teacher Catherine Bobkoski will guide you through sketching techniques using a ballpoint pen, water-soluble pencil, watercolor paint, and gouache. Each week of class will focus on skill-building exercises and a new sketching prompt. Developing a sketching habit will encourage you to find inspiration everywhere and draw more consistently. Reference images will be provided throughout the class, but students are also encouraged to draw from direct observation.
- Day and Time: Mondays 3:30 pm-5:30 pm PT Starting October 18th 2021
- Duration: 8 Weeks
- Materials: Click here to download materials PDF
- Reference material will be provided
- How to Attend: The live stream and assignments will be posted on the Class Page (link below)